...what a year - Thank You!
May 03, 2016
We clicked past our first full operational year last weekend. It’s been chock full of wonderful people and tremendous customer support.
For us, and many of our customers, it’s about more than clothes. It’s lifestyle and building a positive attitude towards life, adventure and…challenging you just a little more each day.
Here’s the year 1 snapshot:
Incredible customers in every state, plus Australia.
Opened our flagship relationship with the fantastic team at Ocean Key Resort in Key West. They also hosted our photo shoot last year…as always, thank you to our Key West partners.
Top-line retailers in 9 States carrying our line, which we thoroughly appreciate and are grateful for their support.
Opened a pop-up store in Georgetown\DC for the last holiday season. We received a wonderful welcome, had repeat customers and learned a lot about retail.
Brought on board our chief licker and mascot, Ella.
Received wonderful feedback on our products, with the Castaway shirts and Ernest Linens flying off the shelves. Also, we get very few returns and strive for 110% customer satisfaction.
Featured our line on the local CBS affiliate.
Launched our first marketing tie-in with our friends at Heavy Seas beer and are supporting their Blunderbuss Music Festival on June 11th. Jump in and join the contest for a treasure chest of beer and clothes! (http://bit.ly/1WDC7Mq)
We also published our first “Manifesto”…which is a compilation of our favorite quotes, pictures and journal entries. (http://bit.ly/1OcbN57)
We have received wonderful comments and notes from our customers like this one:
“My husband has ordered 3 shirts from Madda Fella and they are the best shirts he has ever owned…we recommend them very highly!”
Thank you Dolores!!!
…and great pics from customers wearing our clothes…like these from Dave in Chile and Marc & Lilly on the Florida beaches.
We keep this journal page current with our wanderings, adventures or if there is something interesting we’d like to share. They range from the serious, such as following our friend and heroine Kim Stemple (www.wefinishtogether.com), to a few unique adventures we’ve had, such as this late night run in Costa Rica (http://bit.ly/1VHnAQR).
Next up is our summer line which we will be premiering on our website this week!
We are having fun and will continue building something great…more then clothes… we are about lifestyle, inspiration, and embracing that swashbuckling attitude towards life!
Most of all…we appreciate you. Thank you for being part of our extended family!
- …the rest of the story.
- A jeep, a beach, a pooch and…
- …gone fishing.
- Conch Republic Independence...Backstory
- The Key West Songwriters Festival
- ...better than no breath at all.
- Toasts for St. Paddy’s Day…
- Whew…this didn’t end well.
- Numbers & Your Super Power
- Thank You.
- Let’s put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
- Key West Get-A-Way
- Put a Key West twist on your Thanksgiving Stuffing!
- The 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month…
- Celebrate National American Beer Day, The Best Way
- The Last Slice of Old Key West
- Florida Keys-Verified Relief Organizations to Support
- Irma, Harvey…and “One Human Family”
- ...found a new dive bar
- The Zen of Surf Fishing
- Why let summer end?
- The Perfect Gift, For Even the Most Particular Dad
- Our Favorite Schooner…
- …our pup is off to school.
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing