The Cure for the Monday Blues
May 04, 2015
We feel you, Mondays can be rough. We think dreaming up our next adventure is a great way to get through the post-weekend fog and workweek. In our humble opinion, there is nothing more revitalizing than traveling to our favorite place: Key West!
Something changes when you touch down in Key West. Drinking in that first salty breeze seems to slowly lift you from the haze of everyday routine and responsibility. The island makes you feel more awake and alive. The energy is contagious as it leaves you feeling free and ready for adventure.
Key West is Madda Fella’s home in a lot of ways. We love "island life", and the Keys have it all. Serene beaches, quaint old boathouses, locally made artwork, and lush, sub-tropical flowers color the four-mile long island. Key West also has a rich and unique history that gives it an authentic personality and a romantic soul. Real people thrive here by living a life free of conventional rules, and by never apologizing for being out of the ordinary. No wonder we feel at home!
When we return to the island, we head straight for the action. Diving in the crystal, iridescent waters and exploring the rich coral reefs will transport you to a serene, new world. The everyday grind melts away as you kayak through the secret passageways of nearby mangroves and lagoons. Nature's bounty are waiting just few nautical miles off shore into the deeper sea.
We think an adventure is just what the doctor ordered to get you through the week, so close your eyes, and let these images -- as well as your own -- inspire your soul! Hope everyone has a great week!
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing
- Lessons And Humble Pie From a Triathlon
- It was actually on the 2nd….(bet you didn’t know that)
- Tips for Hosting a Great 4th of July BBQ
- Why even wear a bathing suit?
- Father's Day Weekend BBQ: Mushroom-stuffed "Whamburgers"
- The Storied Oxford Shirt
- Dark 'n' Stormy
- A Sunny Place for Shady People
- A Dad, His Kids And A Summit
- Orange Crush Cocktail
- Key Lime Pie Dessert
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes, And Those Left Behind
- Madda Fella’s Favorite Margarita
- A Weekend Fishing Adventure
- Happy Birthday, Pres. Harry Truman!
- The Cure for the Monday Blues
- Pirate Punch
- Behind the Scenes of the Madda Fella Spring 2015 Photo Shoot
- Welcome to our Journal