Orange Crush Cocktail
May 28, 2015
An orange crush cocktail is an explosion of vitamin C and orange delight! Try making this refreshing drink and send us a photo on Instagram at #maddafella Enjoy!
2 ounces freshly-squeezed orange juice
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1 tablespoon tripple sec
Splash of lemon-lime sparkling water or soda (use Sprite soda if you like it sweet)
Orange slice for garnish
1. Combine the orange juice, vodka, and triple sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Cover and shake vigorously.
3. Pour contents of shaker into a tall glass.
4. Pour a splash of lemon-lime sparkling water on top and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with orange slice.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing
- Lessons And Humble Pie From a Triathlon
- It was actually on the 2nd….(bet you didn’t know that)
- Tips for Hosting a Great 4th of July BBQ
- Why even wear a bathing suit?
- Father's Day Weekend BBQ: Mushroom-stuffed "Whamburgers"
- The Storied Oxford Shirt
- Dark 'n' Stormy
- A Sunny Place for Shady People
- A Dad, His Kids And A Summit
- Orange Crush Cocktail
- Key Lime Pie Dessert
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes, And Those Left Behind
- Madda Fella’s Favorite Margarita
- A Weekend Fishing Adventure
- Happy Birthday, Pres. Harry Truman!
- The Cure for the Monday Blues
- Pirate Punch
- Behind the Scenes of the Madda Fella Spring 2015 Photo Shoot
- Welcome to our Journal