From the Heart
Sep 30, 2015
This year, nearly a quarter million new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in the United States. In our humble way, the Fellas are going to make a difference in doing what we can to support a cure for this horrendous disease. Because, let’s face it, this disease has touched each and every one of us.
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths among women. There are at least 2.8 million breast cancer survivors, and survival rates have been increasing due to earlier detection through screening, increased awareness, and improved treatment.*
Let’s continue to build on this trend, and together, engage in the solution.
In the month of October, Madda Fella is donating 20% of every online purchase to breast cancer awareness and research.
As many of you who know us are aware, we include a special gift when you purchase through our online store. This month, in recognition of so many courageous women, and compassionate work toward resolution, we are including a pink Sportsman’s cap with every online order.
So, let’s ALL don the pink and do what we can to make a difference… whether it’s through us, or through a direct donation to any of the wonderful charities supporting breast cancer support, education, detection, and of course, finding a cure.
*Source: “What Are the Key Statistics About Breast Cancer?” American Cancer Society, last revised 10 June 2015. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detaile...
- Whew…this didn’t end well.
- Numbers & Your Super Power
- Thank You.
- Let’s put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
- Key West Get-A-Way
- Put a Key West twist on your Thanksgiving Stuffing!
- The 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month…
- Celebrate National American Beer Day, The Best Way
- The Last Slice of Old Key West
- Florida Keys-Verified Relief Organizations to Support
- Irma, Harvey…and “One Human Family”
- ...found a new dive bar
- The Zen of Surf Fishing
- Why let summer end?
- The Perfect Gift, For Even the Most Particular Dad
- Our Favorite Schooner…
- …our pup is off to school.
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing
- Lessons And Humble Pie From a Triathlon
- It was actually on the 2nd….(bet you didn’t know that)
- Tips for Hosting a Great 4th of July BBQ
- Why even wear a bathing suit?
- Father's Day Weekend BBQ: Mushroom-stuffed "Whamburgers"
- The Storied Oxford Shirt
- Dark 'n' Stormy