Key West Get-A-Way
Nov 22, 2017
One of the best, long weekends of the year is the Key West Songwriters Festival.
This next one is getting even better.
You’d be steps away from center stage and staying at the most gorgeous venue in Key West.
Last years headliners were Maren Morris and Old Dominion. This years’ line-up will be announced soon, but will include new talent looking for that break to new stars rising the charts. Key West Songwriters is the largest festival of its kind in the world. Check it out.
All in one place for a just a few days…and you’ll be in the thick of the action. Truly, this is one of the best weekends of the year for both locals and visitors.
Over 200 performers, over 50 shows, and nearly every venue booked with awesome talent. No, you don’t have to catch every show (impossible)…but you will need to put yourself into a Key West frame of mind, kick it back a few gears and soak in the energy and soul of the weekend.
For you to enjoy this weekend:
- You need to like live music,
- See if you can spot which rising stars will break through to the top of the charts,
- Love life and the raw enthusiasm of talented musicians showcasing their skills, the stories behind the songs and their music.
Here are the specifics.
On March 3rd (National I Want You to be Happy Day), at high noon, we’ll have a random drawing from all entrants. (No Madda Fella employees or affiliates are allowed to participate). Grand prize winner receives:
- 3 Night Stay, May 10-13, At Ocean Key Resort. Accommodations are an Ocean Front, 1 bedroom suite. Shown here.
- $500 travel voucher
- $250 Madda Fella Gift Certificate
- Two tickets to headliner shows that are not open to te public
Every Friday at high noon (EST) we’ll be doing a drawing for a special gift. NO additional entry required. Once you enter for the Grand Prize, you are automatically entered into each weekly.
We love this town, the wonderful spirit of its people and look forward to you getting on down here!
- …gone fishing.
- Conch Republic Independence...Backstory
- The Key West Songwriters Festival
- ...better than no breath at all.
- Toasts for St. Paddy’s Day…
- Whew…this didn’t end well.
- Numbers & Your Super Power
- Thank You.
- Let’s put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
- Key West Get-A-Way
- Put a Key West twist on your Thanksgiving Stuffing!
- The 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month…
- Celebrate National American Beer Day, The Best Way
- The Last Slice of Old Key West
- Florida Keys-Verified Relief Organizations to Support
- Irma, Harvey…and “One Human Family”
- ...found a new dive bar
- The Zen of Surf Fishing
- Why let summer end?
- The Perfect Gift, For Even the Most Particular Dad
- Our Favorite Schooner…
- …our pup is off to school.
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing
- Lessons And Humble Pie From a Triathlon
- It was actually on the 2nd….(bet you didn’t know that)