Presidents Day Jump to Key West
Sep 15, 2016
We got to thinking, let’s make the 2017 Presidents Day weekend something very special for someone. We want you to come visit and explore our hometown, kick back and enjoy yourself.
Madda Fella is giving away an incredible get-away to Key West.
Key West has everything you need to shake the Winter blues, snag some sunshine, belt out a song and enjoy a jump to the island.
Here’s what we’re doing and why.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, February 17/18/19, are blocked out for a very unique get-a-way. Our favorite spot to stay in Key West is Ocean Key Resort.
It’s right at the base of Duval Street, overlooking KW harbor and steps from Mallory Square. The resort is top-flight with a pool over-looking both Mallory Square and the Harbor, great dining, a fantastic environment with the top Tiki bar on the island, Sunset pier that features live music and classic beverages and food, and a staff that is 2nd to none. And, of course, the top boutique on the island!
Located in the premier wing of the resort, the spot is a 600 square foot Oceanfront Suite with King bed and private balcony offering “ring-side” views of the water and Mallory Square. Check it out... Oceanfront Boutique Suite:
Since you’re going there on us…we have to set you up with some fishing.
Saturday morning, February 18th, we’ve arranged a half-day trip out to the Marquesas. This is an easy trip taking you westward about 20 miles to an uninhabited island group. The trip is fun, through channels and mangroves, out to a truly picturesque spot. Enjoy a little fishing, even if you toss the line in for some hungry barracuda, or kickback and just enjoy the ride and a dip.
We have you set-up with our favorite charter team, Compass Rose Charters. They’ll pick you up right at Ocean Key Resort.
To make it work a little easier, we’re adding a $250 gift certificate to our on-line store. Hey…come on…you’ve got to be sporting some Madda Fella gear if you are styling it up in Key West!
And…$500 voucher for you to put towards travel, beverages or whatever you want.
Add it up…and you’re going to have one great weekend!
Toss your name into the hat, drawing will be on Thanksgiving Day.
- …the rest of the story.
- A jeep, a beach, a pooch and…
- …gone fishing.
- Conch Republic Independence...Backstory
- The Key West Songwriters Festival
- ...better than no breath at all.
- Toasts for St. Paddy’s Day…
- Whew…this didn’t end well.
- Numbers & Your Super Power
- Thank You.
- Let’s put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
- Key West Get-A-Way
- Put a Key West twist on your Thanksgiving Stuffing!
- The 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month…
- Celebrate National American Beer Day, The Best Way
- The Last Slice of Old Key West
- Florida Keys-Verified Relief Organizations to Support
- Irma, Harvey…and “One Human Family”
- ...found a new dive bar
- The Zen of Surf Fishing
- Why let summer end?
- The Perfect Gift, For Even the Most Particular Dad
- Our Favorite Schooner…
- …our pup is off to school.
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar
- "I Quit!"
- In The Buff
- Pig Fishing