Why let summer end?
Jun 30, 2017
There are some folks out there that chase warm weather around the globe.
Got us thinking…why let summer end?
So we created a special offer to keep your summer going.
This is pure kick your feet up, relax and just enjoy our gorgeous sunsets. We’re confident you can do that from your Oceanfront suite or, quite frankly, from just about anywhere down here.
You’ll be set to snag a little more sunshine, belt out a song with the locals and just enjoy our island.
Here’s what we’re doing:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights September 22nd, 23rd and 24th are blocked out for a very unique getaway. Our favorite spot to stay in Key West is Ocean Key Resort.
It’s right at the base of Duval Street, overlooking Key West harbor and steps from Mallory Square. The resort is top-flight with a pool over-looking both Mallory Square and the harbor. Enjoy great dining, a laid back environment, and the top Tiki bar on the island. You're right at Sunset pier that features live music and classic beverages and food. The staff at Ocean Key is 2nd to none., plus they have the top boutique on the island!
Located in the premier wing of the resort, the spot is a 600 square foot Oceanfront Suite with a king bed and private balcony offering “ring-side” views of the water and Mallory Square. Check it out... Oceanfront Boutique Suite:
To make it work a little easier, we’re adding a $250 gift certificate to our on-line store. You’ve got to be sporting some Madda Fella gear if you are styling it up in Key West!
And… a $500 voucher for you to put towards travel, beverages or whatever you want.
Add it up…and you’re going to have one great weekend!
Grand prize drawing will be on Labor Day.
Too add some fun, we will be doing a drawing every Friday for an item from our store: Here’s the list:
July 7: Castaway Shirt
July 14th: Sandbar Swim Trunks
July 21st: Madda Fella Beverage Holder
July 28th: Ernest Linen Shirt
August 4th: Collection of 3 Graphic T’s
August 11th: Cargo Shorts
August 18th: Dockside Hoodie
August 25th: Bonfire Sweater
September 1st: Beach Vest
September 4th: Grand Prize Drawing
Toss your name in, and hope to see you down here!
- Best Mojito in Key West…Seriously.
- The Key West Songwriters Festival
- Come on down!
- …the rest of the story.
- A jeep, a beach, a pooch and…
- …gone fishing.
- Conch Republic Independence...Backstory
- The Key West Songwriters Festival
- ...better than no breath at all.
- Toasts for St. Paddy’s Day…
- Whew…this didn’t end well.
- Numbers & Your Super Power
- Thank You.
- Let’s put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
- Key West Get-A-Way
- Put a Key West twist on your Thanksgiving Stuffing!
- The 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month…
- Celebrate National American Beer Day, The Best Way
- The Last Slice of Old Key West
- Florida Keys-Verified Relief Organizations to Support
- Irma, Harvey…and “One Human Family”
- ...found a new dive bar
- The Zen of Surf Fishing
- Why let summer end?
- The Perfect Gift, For Even the Most Particular Dad
- Our Favorite Schooner…
- …our pup is off to school.
- The Event
- Sloppy Joe's
- A Lesson in Valor…Thank You Ron.
- It’s a tremendous team…
- Our man behind the curtain...
- Presidents Day Jump to Key West
- … a “Band of Brothers” (and a few sisters)
- ... the three-legged wonder dog
- It’s Gonna Get Rough
- …found your sailboat, and a few “cudas”.
- Ninkasi…Goddess of Beer
- ...what a year - Thank You!
- ...future buckaroo's...Piñas Bay, Panama.
- Ooops, I did it again…
- Hitting the beaches at Key West
- A Great Place for People Watching
- Sand in the Hourglass of Life
- ...Make a Difference
- Freefallin’ and Living Life Now
- A Powerful Moment
- From the Heart
- ...No regrets
- A Man and a Tiki Bar